The Spanish (Traditional Sort) keyboard labels are compatible with
the Windows Spanish keyboard layouts used in Spain, Basque, Catalan,
Galician, and Spain (International Sort). You don't need
a Spanish keyboard to type Spanish in Windows. Install Spanish labels on your
keyboard to create a bilingual Spanish keyboard that works with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and
XP. See setup instructions
including step-by-step directions
on how to install the labels and how to configure your version of
Windows for Spanish.
The Spanish keyboard labels are compatible with the Spanish keyboard
layouts in Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP. The labels might be compatible
with other versions of Windows, but they have not been tested to
ensure complete compatibility.
Hardware compatibility for
the clear labels.
Most keyboards feature the printed characters in the upper left
corner of the key or the left side of the key. However, some
keyboards, such as Logitech® standard keyboards, feature printing
in the middle of the key. The Spanish labels are compatible with
both keyboard styles. When the label printing might interfere with
the original print on the key, we include two labels; you simply
choose which label works best for your keyboard.
Shipping for Spanish Keyboard Labels
product ships free in the continental United States (first
class US Postal Service). Shipping charges may apply if you
order other products that do not include free shipping. More
- Stickers are available in different colors. Select the color that best suits your keyboard.
- If desired, the stickers can be easily removed without damaging the key.
- The stickers protect the original key. The original key lettering will not rub off.
- We use a silkscreen process that prints the letters on the underside of the sticker. Your fingers don't touch the printing, so the letters will not rub off.
- The smooth, matte finish is an easy-to-see, non-slick surface that feels comfortable for typing.
- The matte finish Lexan® is non-glare at any angle.
- The stickers are printed on high quality Lexan® that makes them very durable. The stickers can stand up to years of use.
- The adhesive will not harm the original printing on the keyboard keys.
- The stickers are self-adhesive and die-cut for simple peel-and-stick installation. If necessary, you can trim the sticker size before removing them from the backing.
Clear Spanish Label Features
- The sticker set includes extra stickers to be compatible with the widest range of keyboards including Logitech® standard keyboards.
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards.
- The letters appear on the right side of the clear sticker allowing you to create a bilingual keyboard.
- Select the language letter color, white letters on clear stickers (for black or dark colored keyboards) or green letters on clear stickers (for beige and light colored keyboards).
Opaque Spanish Label Features
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards. If necessary, the stickers can be trimmed with scissors prior to application.
- The black, opaque stickers cover the key completely to hide the original print on the key.
- The opaque sticker set creates a single language keyboard (it is not bilingual).
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To
receive reseller pricing, please complete our online
Reseller Request for Information form.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman
owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would
like information about government purchasing and discounts, please
complete our online
Government Information Request form.
If you would like more information about
our products, contact us using our convenient online form.
Setup Instructions for Windows in
PDF file format provides information that you can view and print
to assist you in the installation and set up of your language
keyboard. These instructions include additional product
information, step-by-step directions on how to install the
labels and how to configure your version of Windows for Spanish.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file. If you do not have the reader
you can download
Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Made in the USA
Smart Keyboard Solutions
language labels / stickers are manufactured in the USA of materials that are
guaranteed non-toxic. Our keyboard stickers are developed from our own
designs in-house and tested to ensure Windows compatibility. Whenever possible, we try to promote and sell
US manufactured products. We strive to ensure that the keyboards
we sell are RoHS