keys with worn off printing or surfaces slick from wear is a very common
problem in computing today. You can buy an expensive replacement keyboard and
deal with the hassle of having to unplug the old keyboard and plug
in the new one or you can simply install Smart Keyboard Solutions'
Keyboard Replacement Letters. These labels are the easy,
inexpensive solution to getting your keyboard back in shape for
years of use.
Smart Keyboard Solutions' Keyboard
Replacement Letters come on die cut sheets for a simple
peel-and-stick installation. The set includes all of the labels
you need to update your entire keyboard so all of the keys match. The set includes additional key labels to fit a wide range of
keyboard styles (see a list of
what is included in the set).
The label sets are available in two color combinations:
- White letters on black background
- Black letters on beige background
product ships FREE in the US.
View larger pictures of product:
Note: The stickers are manufactured
to fit most standard size keyboards. Some keyboards may have some
keys that are too small for the stickers. If necessary, you can trim
the stickers with scissors or razor knife to fit smaller keys. You
should do any trimming of the sticker before you remove it
from the adhesive backing.
- The stickers are self-adhesive and die-cut for simple peel-and-stick installation. If necessary, you can trim the sticker size before removing them from the backing.
- The stickers protect the original key. The original key lettering will not rub off.
- The smooth, matte finish is an easy-to-see, non-slick surface that feels comfortable for typing.
- If desired, the stickers can be easily removed without damaging the key.
- The stickers are printed on high quality LexanŽ that makes them very durable. The stickers can stand up to years of use.
- The adhesive will not harm the original printing on the keyboard keys.
- The matte finish LexanŽ is non-glare at any angle.
- Stickers are available in different colors. Select the color that best suits your keyboard.
- We use a silkscreen process that prints the letters on the underside of the sticker. Your fingers don't touch the printing, so the letters will not rub off.
products we carry for the visually impaired include:
Large Print Replacement Letters
Large Print Keyboards
- The set includes stickers for all alphanumeric keys, numeric keypad, and function keys.
- Additional stickers are included for different key sizes, including the Ctrl, Alt, and other keys.
- The opaque stickers cover the entire top of the key.
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards. If necessary, the stickers can be trimmed with scissors prior to application.
- The opaque stickers cover the key completely to hide the original print on the key.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman
owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would
like information about government purchasing and discounts, please
complete our online
Government Information Request form.
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To
receive reseller pricing, please complete our online
Reseller Request for Information form.
If you would like more information about
our products, contact us using our convenient online form.
in the USA
Smart Keyboard Solutions
language labels / stickers are manufactured in the USA of materials that are
guaranteed non-toxic. Our keyboard stickers are developed from our own
designs in-house and tested to ensure Windows compatibility. Whenever possible, we try to promote and sell
US manufactured products. We strive to ensure that the keyboards
we sell are RoHS